WHY YOUNG LIVING
Why Young Living?
I chose Young Living for several reasons.
- To start, Young Living has over 20 years of experience and is the world leader and pioneer in essential oil research and distillation process.
- Young Living oils are 100% therapeutic grade. That means that young Living never accepts diluted, cut, or adulterated oils.
- Their testing methods ensure that the oils meet specific specifications, exceed international standards, and contain the desired levels of natural bioactive compounds. Each batch of oils is rigorously tested in house for therapeutic viability. Check out their testing process here.
- Young Living oils do not have an expiration date.
- You can actually visit the farms and participate in the harvest/distillation process. Watch the Idaho Balsalm Fir harvest here.
- Young Living is the only company to submit their oils to AIRASE for purity testing. Read more about AIRASE here.
- They’re farmed, harvested, distilled and bottled, all part of the Seed to Seal Promise (to guarantee the purity and potency of every oil) you can learn about here:
“We believe that you and your family deserve products that are genuine, free of synthetic chemicals, and of unmatched purity. Seed to Seal® is both a promise to you and a reflection of our sense of global stewardship.”
Through each step of our production process on both our own and partner farms, we use the most exacting standards possible to make our products, your life, and the earth better. Only one company can make the Seed to Seal promise. Only Young Living.